Analysts Recognized by the StarMine Analyst Awards
- July 8, 2019
Recently, a number of Oppenheimer analysts earned StarMine Analyst Awards in the United States. Oppenheimer’s analysts appeared as both Top Earnings Estimators and Top Stock Pickers. Analysts that appeared on these prestigious lists include:
- Christopher Glynn, ranked third in electrical equipment on the Top Earnings Estimators list and second on the industrial conglomerates Top Stock Pickers list
- Koji Ikeda, ranked third in software on the Top Stock Pickers list
- Mohan Naidu, ranked second in health care technology on the Top Stock Pickers list
- Colin Rusch, ranked first in electrical equipment on the Top Earnings Estimators list and second on the electrical equipment Top Stock Pickers list
- Michael Wiederhorn, ranked second in health care providers & services on the Top Stock Pickers list
Our equity research department is determined to deliver differentiated and thoughtful insights to our institutional, corporate and private clients to help them make better informed investment decisions.
The StarMine Analyst Awards from Refinitiv measure the performance of sell-side analysts based on the returns of their buy/sell recommendation relative to industry benchmark, and the accuracy of their estimates in 14 regions across the globe.
See full list here.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.