Celebrating 50 Episodes of Let's Talk Future
We are thrilled to announce the Let’s Talk Future™ podcast reached a new milestone with its most recent release. The series now boasts a library of 50 episodes and we’re excited to continue building on this momentum!
When we first launched Let’s Talk Future™ in 2020, it provided a direct line of communication between Oppenheimer’s thought leaders, clients, prospects, and remote employees; today, the series is reaching listeners across the globe. The series continues to evolve with each new episode exploring unique ways of thinking about topics such as consumer trends, market performance, ESG, healthcare, and technology.
The success of Let’s Talk Future™ would not be possible without the support from our dedicated listeners, compelling hosts, and insightful guests. We know podcast options are endless, and we thank you for making Let’s Talk Future™ part of your podcast lineup.
In celebration of Episode 50, check out the top 10 most listened to episodes from the series:
1. Circular Economy and the Eight Stocks to Watch
2. The Cloud: A Once in a Century Investment Opportunity
3. Consumer Sector Outlook: Inflation, Spending, and Trends to Watch
4. The Gaming Sector Revolutionized
5. Here and Now: Analyzing Inflation and Supply Chain Disruptions
6. Technology Stocks and The Future of Going Public
7. Special Edition: Global Insight and Perspective
8. Special Edition: The Great Global Reset – Have We Hit Bottom Yet?
9. Electric Vehicles, Sustainability, Renewables and the Road Ahead
Our most recent episode features Tim Horan as he joins Jane Ross in a conversation entitled, ‘The Cloud: A Once in a Century Investment Opportunity Revisited.’ Additionally, you can access Let’s Talk Future™ from all major podcast channels including Apple, Google, and Spotify.