Oppenheimer’s Cash Management invests in investment-grade bonds with maturities of two years or less. We use a bottom up investment process to ensure our clients are exposed to an optimal amount of risk.
Our process is as follows
- Screening - We use Benchmark and Sector Analysis to prioritize securities.
- Proprietary Analysis – We use Bond Structure and Financial analysis to confirm strong fundamentals.
- Security Selection – We use relative value and horizon analysis to set a valuation target.
- Security Acquisition - We use spread data analytics to determine relative values.
- Security Disposition – We swap underperforming securities with those that will get you the most out of your portfolio.