At Oppenheimer, we utilize our top-ranked research analysts, sales & trading professionals, desk sector specialists, and equity capital markets desk to connect issuers with the right institutional investors. Each event is tailored to ensure companies maximize their marketing efforts by meeting with relevant buy-side decision makers.
In addition to Oppenheimer’s high profile conferences, our Corporate Access Team facilitates more than 3,000 company-investor connections annually. This includes several hundred deal and non-deal roadshows, flagship conferences, field trips, bus tours, site visits, and other bespoke events throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Oppenheimer’s Corporate Access services offer some important advantage, including
- Close relationships with issuers that lead to tailored schedules and feedback throughout the entire process
- Unique angles and market color on specific companies from both sector traders and research analysts
- Detailed insights into buy-side investment preferences and anecdotal industry commentary
- Analysis of shareholder base, geographic distribution of current/prospective investors, and targeted recommendations for specific marketing trips
- After-market support to help your businesses continue to grow
Senior Institutional Sales Force
- 125+ institutional sales professionals throughout the U.S., Europe, Israel, and China with relationships to over 1,000 accounts globally
- Average of 15 years of industry experience
- One of the broadest distribution platforms among middle-market investment bank